Worthy Insights / Opinion Pieces / Advice
- This is in regard to providing its users’ (in China) data to Big Brother.
- “GE’s new transparency is welcome, but a focus on cash shows the company is probably no bargain even after its swoon.”
Markets / Economy
WSJ – Daily Shot: Central Bank Net Asset Purchases 1/25
- “Antitrust investigation puts social network’s business model under scrutiny.”
Environment / Science
- “The biggest polluters are state-owned, so government efforts to reduce concentrations of the smallest polluting particles have been effective.”
Health / Medicine
- YouTube video
- “Tax relief changes will have a huge impact on landlords’ mortgages, report finds.”
WSJ – Daily Shot: Buenos Aires Stock Exchange Merval Index 1/24
- Reforms in Argentina have been working.