- Corn and Soy… the cash crops that just keep giving, and so the harvested acreage continues to grow.
- “The share of first-time buyers fell to 32% in 2015, its lowest level in nearly three decades and down from a historical average of around 40%, according to the National Association of Realtors. That number climbed back up to 35% last year.”
- “‘They’re crawling out of their parent’s basements, they’re forming households and they’re looking to buy,’ said Doug Bauer, chief executive of Tri Pointe Group Inc., which operates in eight states.”
- “‘The specter of American supply is real,’ Roy Martin, a Wood Mackenzie research analyst in Houston, said in a telephone interview. ‘The level of capital budget increases really surprised us.'”
Doesn’t help that global demand has been softening as well.
WSJ – Daily Shot: DOE – US Total Crude Oil Production 5/10
WSJ – Daily Shot: China 10yr Government Bond Yield 5/10
- China is sucking credit out of the system to target shadow banking within the country.
WSJ – Daily Shot: China AA+ 5yr Corporate Bond Yield 5/10